“Discrete interior doors” - the trend for a timeless interior style with a sleek and minimalist design. With its invisible door systems Argent Alu responds perfectly to this trend.
Thanks to these systems, closed doors and walls constitute one whole: the disturbing frames disappear, while the hinges are mounted in such a way that from the outside they are no longer visible. Argent Alu offers an ‘invisible’ solution for revolving doors, pivoting and sliding-in-the-wall doors.
What are the benefits ?
- no visible frame around the door
- supplied as standard with a primer coating
- optional powder coating (in all RAL colours) available upon request
- EFFICIENT INSTALLATION
- option of fitting: before or after plastering
- units are supplied with special hinge caps in the cut-outs for protection during plastering
- CAN BE APPLIED UNIVERSALLY
- for all standard and non-standard door openings (new buildings and renovation)
- for standard rebated doors
- for both brickwork and gypsum board walls (metal stud and CLS frames)
- PLASTER CRACKING IS PREVENTED THANKS TO THE
- sturdy frame construction (integrated corner connection)
- stable profile
- direct, sturdy and easy mounting on walls by using screws or stone anchors
- good adhesion of the plaster work against the profile thanks to the special dovetail profiling
- doors at room height
- you can easily adjust the upper profile (width) by sawing/adjusting as needed
Visit ARGENTA here www.argentalu.com